Considered one of my most often asked inquiries I get is, “where would you obtain each one of these amazing vintage and antique jewels?!” And my solution might surprise you, as most would visualize me scouring flea markets, aged attics as well as the want to find such things as these featured above. It would be uncomplicated for me to state On the web and it’s fully real. Websites much like the Three Graces do the exertions for you, scouting out one of the most special, wearable and head-turning jewels in existence and we should take pleasure in that! I like realizing that anytime I’m going on TheThreeGraces.com I’m able to discover a whole new batch of sparkly, uncommon, classic and antique items that specialist Lisa Stockhammer Mial has sourced, authenticated, cleaned up and prepared for its upcoming life span. They also have some pretty special benefits like a “no concerns requested, totally free return policy,” give layaway, and many everyring can be sized to fit! And what’s a lot easier than just logging on into a web page and ogling around New Arrivals?!
I received to perform just that when choosing my favorite major ten rings which might be at present for sale on the 3 Graces. A mixture of items I might adore to very own, rings that remind me of some favorites from my individual assortment, and several which i are unable to believe remain offered (brief, seize them in advance of someone else does!). Let’s start off from your best!
Emerald Art Deco Ring & Diamond Filigree Halo Ring
1. There’s something one of a kind about an Artwork Deco ring shaped like this emerald and diamond a single! Not only does it elongate the finger, but it surely gets people staring. I really like how delicate yet statement-making this ring is. Set in platinum with a stunning emerald, at present a size 6.5 and ready for a finger to shine on! Price: $4,950
2. At first I thought this would make such a beautiful engagement ring but then I saw the photos created by The Three Graces with my picks and I am really loving how this ring also looks as a fashion ringsright hand ring! I enjoy when rings are versatile like that and this a person definitely doesn’t have a bad angle even if you tried. The center diamond is just above a half carat and has a gorgeous sparkle to it. Price: $3,650
Deco Rock Crystal Ring & Large Moonstone Sapphire Cluster Ring
3. This ring is certainly one of the most effective examples of rock crystal jewelry I’ve seen! I adore the contrast of the blue sapphires along with the frostiness of the crystal and white diamond. This ring would be a perfect anniversary or birthday gift and I’m able to almost guarantee this will get a lot of wear-it goes with everything! It is actually at this time a size 7 1/4 and done in 14k white gold. Price: 1,350
4. If you know my private selection as well as you know your own, you will understand why I HAD to choose this grand moonstone and sapphire ring! I have an almost identical one in my assortment as well as the real diamond earringscompliments that i get on it are nonstop. If you’ve been wanting to find something similar, this is it! Now a size 5 1/2 with 2.88 carats of bright blue sapphires. Price: $4.450
Antique Citrine Ring & Vintage Amethyst Halo Ring
5. A pop of yellow added to any outfit instantly brightens everything! That’s why I really like this citrine ring so much-I quickly become happy as soon as I look at it. I think this would be an ideal ring to wear in the summer and it could easily transition to fall wardrobes and colors. This art deco ring is currently a size 4 1/2 and is usually resized for its new owner. Price: 1,275
6. Purple was my preferred color for most of my childhood. Anyone lucky enough to have a February birthdate can call amethyst their birthstone and this particular ring would be perfect in your case. Or if you’re like me and just enjoy the color purple, then yes you deserve this ring too. At this time a size 8 1/4 and may be sized to your liking. Price: 1,350
Bohemian Turquoise Ring & Bold Opal Cluster Ring
7. Turquoise is one of my most beloved gemstones-I can’t get enough of it! When most people think of turquoise, they think of Persian turquoise and although that is most desirable and valuable, I actually like when turquoise shows veining, different patterns and depth of color. This particular ring has great natural veining and I love the design-simple yet bold! The ring is done in 8k yellow gold and at the moment a size 6 3/4. Price: $650
8. So we all know my obsession with opals and if I didn’t have so many opal rings, THIS would be in my virtual shopping cart right now. Everything about it truly is wonderful to me-the design (large oval cluster), the opals (a nice play-of-color that glows in the right light), and the size (big and bold). Don’t miss out on this classic one-of-a-kind, done in 10k yellow gold. Price: $2,195
Edwardian Diamond Heart Ring & “Four Corners” Sapphire, Diamond Ring
9. Never thought I’d be such a sucker for hearts, but I absolutely really like them, especially the antique versions. This is an exceptional ring, dating back to the Edwardian period and set with rose cut diamonds in a silver topped setting. The band is done in 14k yellow gold and at present a size 5 1/2. If you really like heart jewelry as much as I do, you won’t let this just one slip away! Price: $3,850
10. Ok, this ring is 1 that will stop you dead in your tracks and I’m so in like with it! The design is really unique-The Three Graces describes it perfectly by saying, “modernist flavor with strong design elements.” The intensity of the blue sapphires is insane and it’s one in a million. This ring deserves a good home that provides lots of really like and care! Price: $4,450
This sponsored post was brought to you in collaboration with The 3 Graces.
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Sign up for Newsletter